Bloor Homes in Basildon
Bloor Homes, Bringing high quality homes and considerable new infrastructure to Basildon.
This website will provide residents and stakeholders with up-to-date information regarding the planning application for new homes in Basildon. We hope this gives you all the information you need, however if you require further detail please do contact us, on the Contact Us page or by getting in touch with the team by emailing email@example.com or calling 0203 813 5559.
Bloor Homes is a nationally recognised 5-star housebuilder based in Measham with its Eastern office based in Bury St Edmunds. We have been promoting the site off Dunton Road for a number of years, and have submitted an application for up to 269 new homes and associated access. This application (20/00911/FULL) comes with a significant infrastructure and contributions package, recognising the years of dialogue with key stakeholders such as Basildon Borough Council and Noak Bridge Parish Council.
Summary of proposals
- A provision of 269 new homes to meet Basildon’s growing housing need, with a better-then policy compliant 36% affordable homes ratio, including First Homes.
- Creation of high-quality homes in keeping with the character of the existing surrounding context, taking inspiration from the attractive built form of aspirational homes across Essex.
- A range of 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes, reflecting the local need for those wanting to downsize or upsize;
- Significant contributions to support local schools, GP surgeries and new infrastructure throughout the area;
- Enhanced and re-designed access arrangements, including pedestrian and cycle access through the site and new landscaped open spaces, new planted trees and hedgerows.
Express Your Interest
Bloor Homes is very keen to ensure that local residents are given the opportunity to express an interest in this high quality and exciting development, and invite you to contact us if this is of interest.